CH-6403 Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
Phone: +41 445 007 500
Fax: +41 445 007 510
Severin Weiss, CEO
Board of Directors:
Legal venue: Küssnacht/Schwyz
VAT ID: 637 576
Security & Data Protection Officer
UBS, CH-8953 Dietikon
CHF IBAN: CH55 0022 3223 3302 0901Z
Euro IBAN: CH78 0022 3223 3302 0960Q
SpecPage – All rights reserved.
SpecPage® is a worldwide registered trademark.
Important Legal Information
You have accessed the website of SpecPage. By doing so, you automatically agree to the conditions listed below:
- The content of this website (especially prices, product details, services) is without engagement. There is no guarantee that all data is entirely updated at all times. We reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
- SpecPage further assumes no responsibility for malfunction of the internet, damages caused by third parties, imported data of all kind (viruses, worms, trojan horses), as well as for links to and from other websites. We have no impact on content and form of websites not belonging to us.
- We cannot guarantee the faultless function of hard- and software.
- We expressly point out to you that this page may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to alter or update any information on this site, at all times and without prior notice. This also applies for updates and/or changes to products or respective programs described on this site.
- All offers are without engagement and commitment.
- In no event SpecPage assumes liability towards you or any third party for direct, indirect, special or other (consequential) damages arising from the use of this or a linked website. We state an absolute disclaimer for loss of profit, business-/service- interruption, loss of programs or other data in your information system. This also applies in case we have expressly pointed out the possibility of such damage.
- Generally you do not leave any personal data on our website. In particular cases we might need your name and address. We will inform you if such personal data is required.
- In case you decide to leave us your personal data, e.g. in order to be able to communicate with you, we reserve the right to use this data for marketing purposes.
SPECPAGE shall have the right to store “cookies” on the company’s computer during use of the Supplier Portal. These cookies allow the company to be automatically identified as a user upon his next use of the Supplier Portal.
The company shall have the right to block the storage of cookies or delete cookies by making the appropriate
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Do you have questions or comments on our legal and privacy information? Please do not hesitate to contact us: info(at)specpage.com
Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Who is a typical SpecPage user?
SpecPage operates mainly in the business-to-business (B2B) software industry. Unlike many companies and web sites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business clients and their employees.
What information do we collect online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse the SpecPage website:
Information you provide directly, such as your name or ordering information when you register or make an online order, or any chat room postings or e-mail messages you send us;
The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site and aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
How do we use this information?
SpecPage does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
For information you provide through email communications, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future email communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with SpecPage.
For some registration, email and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the web site.
For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
SpecPage may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to SpecPage.
SpecPage maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our web site. To be removed from a SpecPage e-mail list, follow the „unsubscribe” instructions on e-mails from SpecPage.
Notification of data processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the web site, SpecPage and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which SpecPage and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the member states of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to SpecPage may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Storage and updates to information
Revisions and contact information
Pozostajemy w kontakcie
Skontaktuj się z nami, aby uzyskać więcej informacji o naszych produktach i usługach.
Food for Thought E-Book
Dowiedz się, jak zbudować fundament, który wspiera zmiany i pobudza wzrost!